Registration of participants: June 10 (Sunday) - 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Conference days: June 11-15 - 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The following scientific sessions are planned:
• The state-of-the-art of the EST project
• Structure and evolution of magnetic flux
• Wave coupling throughout the solar atmosphere
• Chromospheric dynamics and heating
• Magnetised plasma dynamics and fundamental processes
• The solar corona
• Solar flares and eruptive events
• Scattering physics and Hanle-Zeeman diagnostics
A preliminary version of the Program will be posted on April 20.
Click here if you want to know more about the EST project (optical design, polarimetry, transfer optics, instruments, ...).
This activity has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 739500.